Looking out for candidates to work in a Start-up, service industry. Well versed with Society compliance – byelaws
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overall management of Society Compliance department and Compliance Products through knowledge of society bye-laws.
- Planning and executing business processes and ensuring implementation of the same across all societies.
- Ensuring all the statutory compliance are in place as per audit needs.
- Will be responsible for effective drafting communication, proofreading through legal agreement/matters and liaising with government authorities.
- Ensuring the registers of the societies are maintained as per the requirement.
- Ensuring the meetings i.e., Managing Committee meeting, SGM, General body Meeting, are conducted with the required timelines and submission and closure of the same.
- Drafting of Minutes / Notices or any other type of legal drafting as per society needs.
- Liaising with government officials as and when required.
- Conducting site audits as and when required.
- Supporting the society managers for all the compliance-related matters.
- Closure and distribution of share certificates through the society manager.
- Interacting and managing customer and supporting with all compliance-related queries.
- Must be a Graduate.
- No LLB required
- Must have Bye Laws knowledge as per Maharashtra Co-Op Soc Acts
Do keep in mind that this role requires you to:
- Be comfortable to work 6 days a week including weekends
- Week off will be on weekdays.
- Candidate must be comfortable to be based at Site Office
- Travel within the city or in between sites, if required.
Upto Rs. 30,000 per month