Business Development Manager- Inside Sales
About Us: Zipgrid is one of the fastest growing start-up organizations catering to providing Services to Co-operative Housing Societies & acting as a one stop solution through an in-house technology-based platform.
We are a team of close to 200 members, based across Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi and Ahmedabad and we are looking at hiring candidates for Business Development Team.
Our website address is – www.zipgrid.com
Responsibilities for the role:
• Identifies business opportunities by calling prospects.
• Understand client requirements by probing and brief them about Zipgrid.
• Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities/secondary data sources.
• Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
• Fixing up client meetings for the Business Development team
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.
Qualification: • Educational Qualification – Graduate
Experience: • Experience in Inside sales/Pre-sales.
• Target Oriented
• Good Interpersonal & Communication skills
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent phone and presentation skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Do keep in mind that this role requires you to:
• Be comfortable to work 6 days a week including weekends
• Experience of 6 months to 2 years.
• Week off will be on weekdays. (Weekly off – Monday)
• Should have the ability to interact with high profile clients.
• Should be able to work on multiple projects at any given point of time
Location- Phoenix Market City, Kurla (Mumbai)