Responsibilities for the role:
• Ensure smooth and timely transition of the financial records of a newly acquired society, which will include and not limit to the following.
1 Ensuring the old balance sheet is in place.
2 Receipt Registers are verified and are as per the statutory requirement.
3 Verifying AMC
4 Billing Structure, FDs have been recorded
5 Previous TDS payment challans / IT Returns have been filed and documented.
6 Safeguarding the financial records of the society.
7 Ensuring that the specified timelines of financial statutory requirements (i.e. TDS, Service Tax, Income Tax, creation / renewal of Fixed Deposit, etc) are adhered to.
• Will be responsible for handling accounts of the societies that have been allocated, which will require to generate bills in a timely and efficient manner.
• To coordinate with the Society Managers/ MC members together the financial data of the Society timely.
• Proper Finalization of Accounts.
• Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce.
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience as accountant
• Worked in a CA firm as Accountant
• Worked in a CA firm as Article.
• Should be confident and patient enough to handle the responsibilities given and should maintain a good relationship with all.
• Good Interpersonal Skills
Do keep in mind that this role requires you to:
• Be comfortable to work 6 days a week including weekend
• Week off will be on weekdays. (Weekly off – Monday)
• Should be open to travel at site location, as and when required.
• Budget– 6.5Lpa (Slightly Negotiable for the right candidate)
• Location– Andheri East, Chandivali, Mumbai