Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Visiting Registrar Offices (Fort, Thane, Kandivili, CBD Belapur & Kala Nagar) for;
a. Liasoning with the Registrars to gather Housing Society specific information
b. Building & maintaining relationships with Registrars
c. Data management & MIS
2. Preparing & circulation of introduction letters & company profile to the MC members of Housing societies.
3. Fixing client meetings for business pitches.
4. Any additional basis business requirements
Desired Candidate Profile: 1. Marathi Proficiency (Spoken & Written) 2. Should be available for full time internship 3. Can start the internship between 15th Dec’21 – June’22 4. Local Mumbai resident
5. Only Male Candidate
1. Should be presentable, expressive, and able to liaison & build relationships with Government department
2. Any experience in sales & marketing would be an added advantage
1. Internship Certificate
2. Letter of recommendation
3. Flexible work hours
4. Full time job offer*
5. Stipend – Rs. 15,000
6. Travel reimbursement – Rs. 5,000**
7. Quarterly Mobile Recharge
* Subject to satisfactory performance
** Upper limit. Relevant bills/vouchers/tickets to be provided.