Responsibilities for the role:
• Identifying Management Committee Members of Residential & Commercial projects by doing:
(A) Physical cold calling
(B) Area Mapping
(C) Tele calling on various leads generated (Marketing campaigns, database etc.)
• Understanding the challenges faced by the Management Committee of a Housing Society and via consultative approach propose the right solution.
• Solution presentation & APP demonstration to be given to potential prospects.
• Understanding & adherence to SPANCO process.
• Achieving assigned Revenue targets.
• Experience in B2B Sales & Technology sales.
• Minimum 1-10years of relevant experience.
• Should have worked on high net-worth portfolio clients – Managing and growing the portfolio revenue.
• Educational Qualification – Min MBA.
• Target Oriented
• Good Interpersonal & Communication skills
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent phone and presentation skills.
Do keep in mind that this role requires you to:
• Be comfortable to work 6 days a week.
• Week off will be on Sunday/Monday.
• Should be able demonstrate consultative selling approach.
• Should have the ability to interact with high profile clients.
• Should be able to work on multiple projects at any given point of time.
• Should be able to forecast sales.
• Budget– 5LPA– 7LPA Depending on the candidates experience (Slightly Negotiable for the right candidate)
• Location– Bangalore and Gurgaon
Kannada speaking and understanding is mandatory for Bangalore location.