Looking out for candidate to work in Start- up, service industry.
- Well versed with Accountancy and Presentation.
- Will be responsible for generating bills in a timely and efficient manner.
- Handling accounts of the societies that have been allocated.
- Ensuring smooth and timely transition of the financial records of a newly acquired society,
- which will include and not limit to the following.
- Ensuring the old balance sheet is in place.
- Receipt Registers are verified and are as per the statutory requirement.
- Verifying AMC
- Billing Structure, FDs have been recorded
- Previous TDS payment challans / IT Returns have been filed and documented.
- Safeguarding the financial records of the society.
- Ensuring that the specified timelines of financial statutory requirements (i.e. TDS, Service
- Tax, Income Tax, creation / renewal of Fixed Deposit, etc) are adhered to.
- To coordinate with the Society Managers / MC members to get the financial data of the
- Society timely.
- Proper Finalization of Accounts.
Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as accountant
- Inter CA candidates preferred
- Worked in CA firm as Accountant
- Worked in CA firm as Article.
Do keep in mind that this role requires you to:
- Be comfortable to work 6 days a week including weekends
- Week off will be on weekdays.
- Candidate must be comfortable to be based at Site Office
- Travel within the city or in between sites, if required.
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai