Responsibilities for the role:
- Ensure routine day to day management of society assigned related to Finance, Compliance and Administration matters are handled with diligence.
- Acts as the point of contact for any escalations from the Societies
- Ensure smooth operations at Society premises and society matters
- Act as the SPOC for Service Management Team
- Preparing Daily Work Report.
- Maintaining of files and registers.
- Co-ordinate with various service providers and contractors for AMCs such as Security, House-Keeping, Maintenance of – Lifts, Fire / DG pumps, Garden, Intercom, Fire Alarm / Fighting equipment, DG, AC, CCTV, Pest Control etc, as and when required.
- Supervise the repair works, whenever and wherever necessary.
- Will be responsible for monthly MyAashiana (MA) Services Billing and Collections.
Overall accountable for the upkeep of the site/sites assigned:
- Must have good communication – Drafting & Speaking.
- Understating from administration, society/facility management background will be preferred
- Any Graduate/PG with understand basic accounting portfolio (Candidate pursuing graduation can also apply)
- Able to understand and use Technology – Mail, software, apps, chat platforms etc
- Should be confident and patient enough to handle the responsibilities given and should maintain a good relationship with all.
- Should be well presentable and decent personality to have interactive approach.
Do keep in mind that this role requires you to:
- Be comfortable to work 6 days a week including weekends.
- Week off will be on weekdays. (candidates should be open to work on weekends and their weekly off will
be either Monday / Tuesday. In some cases, we can allow them to choose but it will be a weekday only)
- Should be open to travel at site location.
- Location- Across Western/Central/South Mumbai Location – Depending on your current location/fitment.
Job Category: Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai