Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other information.
When you use our App, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you or by administrator of your Association or any Customer accounts from time to time. Our goal is to provide you an efficient, safe and easy to use experience. While doing so we collect only that personal information from you which we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
If you choose to give feedback where possible, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide better customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, home & office address, device information etc.) from you when you set up an account with us. You cannot browse most sections of our app without providing some of this information.
We do use your contact information to send you critical and feature promotion information about the service. We do use your contact information to send you invoices of the transactions with us.
We collect some of the device data when you set up an account with us or use the app. This is essential for us to identify and eliminate any fraudulent activities.
- To access the information about your phone’s identity to help prevent fraud and provide you with a better experience. The app cannot be used without these permissions
- Use your name, phone number, email and other contact information to intimate you as a part of happenings in your communities on ‘Zipgrid’ and to enable Chat, Groups & Topic features (via Applozic – app.applozic.com for you
- Use contact information of family members, tenants, service staffs and other contacts provided by you to enable House Management feature for you
- Use contact information of visitors provided by you to enable Invite Visitor & Gate Management features for you
- Upload, store and share photo albums posted by you to other people in your community as a part of Gallery feature