Zipgrid helps housing societies, gated communities, commercial complexes, building owners, property managers and other customers (hereafter referred as ‘Customer’) to experience the oneness of superior community living. In pursuit of our mission, Zipgrid provides various technology and technology-led services (hereafter referred ‘Services’) to our Customers using our online software “Website” and/or “App” (collectively called the “Platform”).
While providing technology and technology-led Services, we understand the importance of protecting the privacy of our platform users. Transparency and clarity is exceedingly important to us at Zipgrid.
2. Information We collect and How We Collect It:
a. Information About You That You or Our Customer (through administrator account) Share With Us Directly
- Your First Name and Last Name,
- Your e-mail address,
- Your mobile number,
- Your apartment number/flat number along with the name of the society/building name. Your postal address
- Your vehicle information
- other information that helps us to identify you (read our note on Personally Identifiable Information – PII Content at www.zipgrid.com/pii) helps us to provide or improve our services
b. Information About Your Visitors/Guests/Security Providers/Logistic providers
- Full name of visitors,
- Name of Organization represented by them,
- Mobile Number
- other information that helps us to identify and provide security related information and Services
c. Information automatically collected by visiting our Website or using App
- IP address;
- the type of computer or mobile device you are using;
- platform type (like Apple iOS or Android);
- your operating system version;
- your mobile device’s identifiers,
- your browser type and language;
- referring and exit pages, and URLs;
- the number of clicks on an app feature or web page;
- the amount of time spent on an app feature or web page;
- domain names;
3. Log Data & Cookies
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
4. Third-party Service Providers and/or Links:
The app does use services provided by Third-party Service Providers that may collect information used
to identify you. We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- Google Services – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
- Google Play Services – https://play.google.com/about/play-terms/index.html
- Firebase Services – https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy
- Applozic – https://www.applozic.com/privacy.html
- Zoho Services – https://www.zoho.com/privacy.html
- ePayLater: https://www.epaylater.in/privacy.html
5. Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
6. How We Use Information We Collect
We use your information to perform our contract with you, to comply with our legal obligations, to
establish, use and protect Zipgrid’s rights, or otherwise with your consent.
The main use of the information we collect and store is to provide you with the Services you request
from us and other uses. The uses for which we collect and store your information include:
- to improve and optimize our Services;
- to communicate with you about the Services you’re using, new Services, and promotional offers that we think might be of interest to you;
- to provide technical support and respond to inquiries;
- to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and to enforce our Terms of Service;
- to comply with our legal obligations, and to enforce our agreements with third parties;
We will normally collect information from you only where we need it to perform our contract with you
(i.e., our Terms of Service), or if we otherwise have your consent.
If we ask you to provide information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with
you, this will normally be clear from the context in which we are asking you to provide your
information. We will also make clear whether providing information is mandatory.
7. How We Share Information
We share your information with the Society/Association/Company who has engaged us to provide You
with the Services that We offer. This information is shared as You are a member of the said
We may share your information, including personal information, with third parties or allow third
parties to collect this information from our Services in the following circumstances:
a. Safety, Security, and Compliance with Law
Your information, and the contents of all of your online communications in our Services and between
you and Zipgrid may be accessed and monitored as needed to provide our Service and may be
- to satisfy any laws or regulations that apply;
- when we have a good faith belief that we have to disclose the information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for national security, law enforcement, or legal process purposes (for example, a court order, search warrant, or summons);
- when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety of you, another person, or the public generally; and/or
- to protect the rights or property of Zipgrid or applicable third parties, including to enforce our Terms of Service (www.zipgrid.com/terms).
b. Third party Service Providers
We may share your information with third-party companies who perform services on our behalf, like
chatting services. Where we share your information with third-party service providers and business
partners, we ensure that we have appropriate agreements in place to protect your information (as
required by applicable data protection laws).
c. Sale or Merger
In the event that Zipgrid undergoes or evaluates undergoing a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of its assets, we may disclose or transfer all of your information, including personal information, to the successor organization in the transition. We will make reasonable efforts to let you of any such business transitions when they occur.
We do not disclose information provided by You to advertisers in any form that discloses Your
8. Opting out of Communications
We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional,
marketing-related) communications from Us on behalf of our partners, and from Us in general, after
providing Us with information. If You want to remove your contact information from all lists and
newsletters, please contact [email protected]
9. Security of Your Information
We implement reasonable and appropriate security measures to help protect the security of your
These measures vary based upon the sensitivity of your information.
Your information is protected by the password you use to access your account. It is important that you
protect and maintain your account’s security and that you immediately tell us of any unauthorized use
of your account.
We store your information over secure cloud service providers who offer security standards competitive with the industry norms. We also protect our servers with firewalls and data encryption using SSL, and information access authorization controls. We use reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of Your information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. To achieve the same, We use reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your information. Information You provide to Us may be stored on Our secure servers located within or outside India.
While we take precautions against possible security breaches of our Services and our customer databases and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information while it is being transmitted to our Service. Any transmission is at your own risk. If you have questions about the security of our websites, please Contact Us.
10. How Long We Keep Your Information
We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or
for legal requirements.
We will retain personal information about you and connected with your account and/or the Services you use from us for as long as you have an active account with us. We will take reasonable measures to delete this personal information if you delete your account. However, you acknowledge that we may retain some information after you have closed, or we have deleted, your account with us where necessary to enable us to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend, or establish our rights.
app or on www.zipgrid.com or by sending you a notice to the e-mail address. You should periodically
12. Contact Us
practices, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
“Us”, “We”, or the “Company” refers to MyAashiana Management Services Private Limited. The term “You” or “User” refers to you (a registered user, customer, merchant, visitor, third party service provider, or any visitor of the Platforms). The Website, the App, and any other online/offline platform where information is collected by the Company shall be collectively referred to as “Platforms”.