THE ASSESSMENT QUESTIONNAIRE
- Did you know Conveyance is the act of transferring the title of land and buildings from the promoter/landowner to the housing society through the execution of a Conveyance Deed?
- Have you known the society needs to obtain conveyance and if the conveyance is executed within 4 months from the date of registration of society case can be filed against the promoter /landowner of the land?
- Did you know that deemed conveyance is the process of application to the Registrar of Co-operative Housing Societies, to transfer the ownership of the said flats to them?
- Did you know As per Section 13 of the Maharashtra Ownership Flats Act, 1963, failure to give Conveyance in favour of favorite housing society is an offense and can be imprisoned up to 3 years or fined or fined, or both.?
- Do you think it is important that society should know the procedure regarding deemed conveyance?
- Did you know writing a letter /email to the builder/ promoter requesting him to provide a draft of the SALE DEED/ CONVEYANCE DEED is important? Also, providing the draft to him and requesting him to sign the same is as equally important to know?
- Did you have you had an idea that filing up an application with the Registrar of Co-operative Societies together with all the relevant documents will charge you up to 2,000 Rs. with Court stamp fees as well?
- Have you known that there should be 20 odd papers are mandatory for doing Deemed Conveyance?
- Did you know that in total there is 5 steps procedure to be followed for Deemed Conveyance?
- Have you known after your application is heard by the Registrar he may grant an order for the deemed conveyance which can be produced before a court for execution and hence the conveyance can be done by court order?
Leave your worries to us
It’s time! It’s time to make your housing society a better place to live in.
It’s time to meet the professionals who can make difference by managing your society requirements.