Zipgrid helps housing societies, gated communities, commercial complexes, building owners, property managers and other customers (hereafter referred as ‘Customer’) to experience the oneness of superior community living. In pursuit of our mission, Zipgrid provides various technology and technology-led services (hereafter referred ‘Services’) to our Customers using our online software “Website” and/or “App” (collectively called the “Platform”).
The Platform itself is being provided as a service on a revocable, limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license. Accessing the Platform will constitute that the User is availing Zipgrid’s Services and will be subject to this Terms of Services.
In order to deliver our Services with best experience, we are required to collect and use certain information from the Customers and/or users of our Platform. While providing Services, we understand the importance of protecting the privacy of our Platform users. Transparency and clarity are exceedingly important to us at Zipgrid.
The application you have downloaded or browsing via the webpage is a comprehensive tool for accounting, management and communication for the modern cooperative societies, building associations and property managers. The application is designed, developed, owned and maintained by Zipgrid. By downloading the mobile app or browsing the webpage, you are required to accept the terms and conditions by clicking on “I Accept” checkbox. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you may delete the app delete from your mobile device or stop browsing the webpage.
By accepting the terms of service, you confirm that:
- You are above 18 years of age and competent to enter into a contract or are authorized by your society/association/company to use our Services and enter into this contract. In the event that You are below 18 (eighteen) years of age, Your guardian must read and understand and accept the terms on Your behalf.
- If you are accepting these terms and/or are providing any data on behalf of the society as administrator, then you are authorized to do so on behalf of the society/association/company/organization that you represent. The Company has no liability for usage or sharing of information/data by such Administrator. They are fully responsible for all activities that occur on the administration account.
- You agree to provide true and accurate information as required by the platform to provide Services to you.
- You agree to create and register an account on the platform by filling in the required mandatory information.
- You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password, verification code and account information.
- You agree that We have the right to suspend or terminate your account if any information provided by your is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
- You will keep your phone and access to the Platform secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the Zipgrid platform won’t work properly or at all.
(www.zipgrid.com/privacy-policy) of any third-party applications (made available to you as links or components through the Platform) that we use for providing Services to you and you agree that the Company has no responsibility on behalf of the third-party links and/or components that you access.
2. Definition of Keywords
- Account – means an account you create when you access the Services.
- App – The Zipgrid, Zipgrid Office or any other app downloaded from Play Store’s or App Store’s
- Website – Any pages and software accessed through www.zipgrid.com, app.zipgrid.com, zipgr.id or
any other subdomains (*.zipgrid.com, *.zipgr.id)
- License – The revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license granted to users of the mobile app or
- Platform – means the mobile app and also the website for accessing and using Our Services.
- Services – the technology platform (“App” and “Website”) for the management of
society/association/company and the technology-led services provided by Zipgrid
- Software Owners – Zipgrid is the owner of the software including the mobile app and the webpage.
- Terms of Service – means these terms of Service.
- Users – Individuals or legal entities who have registered their names with app, accepted and
acknowledged the terms and conditions for use of software.
3. Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to change, alter or modify, the Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms on
our platform. New versions of the Terms will be accessible at www.zipgrid.com. If you continue to use the
Services after the changes are posted, you are agreeing that the changes apply to your continued use of the
4. Account Information & Security
In order to use our Services, it is mandatory to create an Account and select a password. Creation of an
account may entail you to provide personal information including your name, address, mobile number and
By agreeing to these terms of Service, you agree that You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account. Never share your Account details with others or allow others to access or use your Account. It is assumed that all acts performed through your Account as being performed by you. You therefore accept responsibility for all acts done using your Account, whether or not authorized by you.
You should immediately report any actual or suspected loss, theft, fraud, or unauthorized use of your
Account or Account password to us.
5. Using our services
Our services can be used by authorized account holders. Right of Access to the Platform is provided to the authorized account holders only for the purposes it is intended for and should be as per Company’s guidelines. The platform may include information security controls that permit digital materials to be protected. You shall, at all times, confirm to the usage rules the Platform usage intends to imply and not make any attempts to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components.
Also, there are limits to who can use our Services. You may not use our Services if:
- You cannot enter into a binding contract with Zipgrid.
- You are not competent to contract under any existing laws of India
- You are not willing to open an account in personal or administrative capacity on behalf of the society/association/company on the platform.
- You are not willing to share the mandatory information required to provide You the Services.
- If you create any content which is defamatory, abusive or otherwise in respect of any other user or
Deleting your Account:
You may stop using our Services at any time and may request that we delete your Account at any time by
6. Ownership of Platform; Limited License to users (Intellectual Property Protection)
The Services are comprised of works that are owned or licensed by Zipgrid and they are protected by
copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. All such rights are reserved. These Terms do
not grant you or any other party any right, title, or interest in the Services or any content in the Services.
The Platform is software designed, developed and implemented by Us. We are the sole owner of the
platform. All content of the Platform is Our exclusive property.
The acceptance of Terms of Service does not grant the users any rights to, or in, patents, copyright, database right, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licenses in respect of the Services or the Platform provided in accordance with the license and terms and conditions. The user(s) shall not copy, decompile, modify, reverse engineer, or create derivative works out of this application.
7. User Content & Prohibited Conduct
The users are solely responsible for the content generated and information provided by them. Zipgrid is not responsible for any user generated content.
Users are responsible for the updating and upgrading the mobile app as and when the app upgrade is released and is required for the proper functioning of the app.
The registered users will be responsible for all the information stored in the application and accessed by the
users. We are not responsible for any abusive content created, stored and made available to other users by
any registered or authorized user. Only the person who has originated such content , and persons who have
distributed such contents will only be responsible for such acts.
It is specifically informed that users shall not upload any content / create any content which is specifically
prohibited under any law being in force.
The users are responsible for their actions of entering data, using the data and acting upon the data. Any unlawful activity performed by user(s) may be reported to the appropriate enforcement authority.
8. Availability of the services; Warranty disclaimer
Zipgrid makes no promises or guarantees that the Services will always be available, uninterrupted, or error- free. We may suspend, withdraw, or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Services for business and operational reasons.
Our affiliates, respective investors, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, and Us shall not be liable, at any time for any, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Platforms, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or other theory.
USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THEY ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ZIPGRID MAKES NO WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR OTHER TERMS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE SERVICES. ZIPGRID DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR OTHER TERMS OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. Entire Agreement
These Terms, and any other policies or rules we reference in these Terms, make up the entire agreement
between you and us relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
The Platform and Services are purely a mechanism for accounting, management and communication. Zipgrid shall not be liable for any loss or induced or consequential loss or damage that may cause to them on account of use of the application.
Without prejudice to what is stated in these terms and conditions, under no circumstance the liability of each party to the other that may arise under any law being in force, shall not exceed the amount paid by the registered user under the current active contract made with the owners.
With respect to MyAshiyana Management Services Private Limited’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. MyAshiyana Management Services Private Limited accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
13. Service Disclaimer
The application is provided on ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. The application software is only a data entry and collection software. It does not provide any suggestions for making decisions – financial or otherwise. Zipgrid does not provide any warranty of any kind to the users as to the correctness of the contents nor does Zipgrid provide any warranty as to satisfactory quality, suitability for a particular situation/ purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and/ or legal validity.
14. Grievance Officer
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us at
In case of any grievance arising from the use of the Platforms, please contact the Grievance Officer Faisal Usmani, contact [email protected]
“Us”, “We”, or the “Company” refers to MyAashiana Management Services Private Limited. The term “You” or “User” refers to you (a registered user, customer, merchant, visitor, third party service provider, or any visitor of the Platforms). The Website, the App, and any other online/offline platform where information is collected by the Company shall be collectively referred to as “Platforms”.